Tuesday, May 03, 2005

You're hired!!

Wahoo. Wahoo. Wahoo. :)

I got hired to teach 4th graders how to swim. It is so tiring but fun. I am teaching them from 8:30-2:00, Mon.-Fri., for four weeks at a local high school pool. It is good pay ($9.55/hr.) and I am grateful to God for it because I need to get a car.

Speaking of getting a car, I am FINALLY getting my license. I have to go in and do the knowledge half of the written and then I come back on the 13th for the driving test. I am psyched but kind of nervous, not about the knowledge test but the skills test. (Deep breaths.) Hahaha!!

My mom says that since we have just one family car, I can just use it for driving my two younger siblings to their events/practices. Fun, fun, fun. But my sister and I are getting a car together and we are pretty close to having enough money.

Well, I have to do some stuff before I go to yet another pool to teach MORE kids how to swim for yet another hour.

Yawn.......If anyone emails me don't expect a reply for at least two days.

(So this is what being a grown-up, with a steady job, feels like. Kind of.)

No comments: