Sunday, July 24, 2005

Been awhile...


That picture really isn't that great but at least it gives you a tiny idea of what I look like. My cousin said that I do NOT look good when I pose for a picture.

Anyway-life is going really well. Lifeguarding is fun and I really enjoy it.(By the way, neither of the guards in that picture are me. But that is generally what I look like. Hahaha!) Also, I have been surfing the classifieds pretty much everyday because I am nearing when I can afford a car. My guess is about 3 or 4 more paychecks will give me more than enough.

Spiritually, I think I am making progress. I am really happy because I am to the point when I can recognize something I am really need to change before it becomes enough of an issue that I need to be taken to task by someone else about it. It is really good timing because I have a lot of behoviours I need to watch for with this new job. (By the way, neither of the guards in that picture are me. But that is generally what I look like. Hahaha!)

I found out that my family is going on a vacation in the first week of September and we then get a week home before we three younger kids go to California with Dad. So September should go by really fast.

Well, I'll try to write more often. I seriously would have written sooner but Mom has started turning off her computer after she is done working on it so I often miss the cutoff date. :)



No comments: