Tuesday, September 13, 2005

AARGH!!

I am really really frustrated right now. One cause I just finished writing a really really good blog thingy and I accidentally erased and two, because, well read on...

I am really really really upset. It always surprise me to what great heights of emotion the human mind can go-from cloud nine to the pits of despair. (I am not quite there yet.) But I guess this is what life is-life is messy.

Life IS messy. Life is sometimes like a mirror that shatters into millions of pieces in front of you and you feel like you could never even begin to pick them all up and reassemble them into some kind of order. But I guess when we feel that way we need to remember that life is just that-a mirror and sometimes the greatest good in life comes when that mirror shatters and we stop seeing our reflection, our miseries, our issues, and we see the real deal and how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things.

I need to remember that. I also need to remember that I should NEVER change for a guy or even attempt to because you will also fail in some way or feel unfulfilled because someone fits him and you shouldn't try to change who you are because you fit another guy you just haven't met yet. I guess what I am trying to say is I will never stop like celtic music, classical masterpieces, and poetry to a guy who doesn't even fully know who he is. The world is full of girls who will do that I don't need to join the army of trend-followers and insecure girls. I need to be strong in this because I will be a much better person with more ways to change the world I live in.

I am not a follower or a girl who just wants to get married, settle down and have kids. I want to change the world, help in some significant way. I just don't know how yet.

That is probably going to be a little scary to some guys but it doesn't mean I am letting go on my femininity- I am so proud to be a girl but I recoginize the need for strong, sincere, compassionate, godly women and I want to be one of them-like my mom and grandma before me.

I am not a follower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.