Thursday, December 22, 2005

Nearly Christmas!!!

I have a bunch of stuff to tell you...

1. My grandma moved in with us. She has my room and I am sharing with my sister. She is 90, so she is less and less self-sufficient but she is such a blessing to all of us. She NEVER complains and is so sweet. She is a good influence to me. I complain too much and have too little patience.

2. I cut my hair-SHORT. It is really cute I think. But sometimes I really really miss my long hair. It was getting really long (nearly past my shoulder blades.)

3. I am all signed up for college classes in the winter at MHCC. I am taking Writing 121, Math 95, and American Government. Classes start January 9th, the day after my 18th birthday!! :) I am so excited!

4. I got back from visiting Kate up in Canada on Tuesday. I was supposed to come back Monday but there was a freak ice storm in the greater Portland area so no one would have been able to get me from the train station.
In Canada, I went to her school on Friday, snowboarding on Saturday, church on Sunday, the mall and a Christmas party on Monday and home on Tuesday. We had a lot of fun.

So all is well with us. I have church tonight and on Christmas Eve, the Pikes are coming for the yearly party at our house. One of my best guy friends (basically my adopted big brother) is sharing Christmas with us this year cause his family lives in Cali. We are all excited to have him. (Our house is usually full of girls and one 12-year old boy most of the time so it is always nice when a man comes over. :) )

Sorry for leaving you hanging so long. I will try to update sooner next time.

No comments: