Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm Back!!

Well, it has been way too long. But I am in college now and homework is eating me alive and it is just the first week. Crazy, right? I think the only reason it is really stressful is I have never had to do homework before. I mean I have at least 25-30 problems in Math 95 due tomorrow, 10 pages of reading in Writing 121 and a draft summary due Thursday. Fortunately, my American Government instructor was polite and refrained from giving out any homework. But he has two more days this week to do it.
Fortunately, next Monday is MLK Jr. Day so we have no school. Too bad it isn't in a few weeks when I'm really going to need the break.
I am at the college library right now and I just finished Writing 121. There were some really cute guys in my class. Speaking of cute guys, just about the most handsome guy I have ever seen is on the computer opposite me-wow! :) I know, I know, you're laughing..but he is!!
After I finish here I have to go to the pool, lifeguard for an hour, after which I have a break for an hour then I teach fo two hours. Then-homework!!!!!!
Oh yeah! I turned 18 last Sunday!! Wahoo!! Happy Birthday to me!!

No comments: