Thursday, January 26, 2006

Is this really what the world is like?

I am sitting in the library trying to tell you all about my week and this guy next to me keeps talking to me and asking me about the dates of fall term and summer term. Yes, I am being polite. He is quiet now....
I have a guy question and I need a guy to answer it...any takers? No, I am not going to ask my friendly computer neighbor. My question is: A married guy in my math class keeps saying little things that make me feel uncomfortable. He is like 3o-something and he keeps saying stuff like I am beautiful, etc., every SINGLE class. Last class he called me "honey!!!" That totally freaked me out. I need a body-guard.....
American Government is still swell (do we even use that adjective anymore?) but writing a page long memo every week about foreign policy is getting tough. On Tuesday I stayed up till midnight writing it because it was so hard to find an article to go off of.
Back to the library...I am sitting at those funky curved tables with the computers at them. Across from me is a guy who needs to shave, next to me on my right is Mr. Curious, and diagonal to me is a guy who practically has his finger in his eye and is wearing a hat that say "Dazed and Confused." He looks dazed....from what I do not know....
Well, I didn't bring any lunch and I am super hungry so I need to go to the cafeteria thingy...I will update soon.

No comments: