Thursday, February 10, 2005

REALLY QUICK!!

I need prayer for EVERYTHING!!! :) Currently, I am going to a speech club called Toastmasters, on Tuesdays mornings (@ 6:00!!!). I am trying to get better at communicating. I know that some of you (people who have met and known me) have experienced first-hand how I make verbal mistakes (like getting too intense and sad to say, talking over someone) and so you all, I hope, are willing to have patience with me as I learn these really valuable life lessons in communication. But anyway, I am relatively new to speaking passionately about spiritual topics(because I am CONSTANTLY growing in this area) so I am going to Toastmasters to work on it. Anyway, I have a chance to witness because at least once a month
I have to give a 4-6 minute speech and I plan to use every opportunity to witness to these people at the meeting.

Well this post was rather scatter-brained but it is late. I just want prayer, please and thank-you!!!

Remember to stand fast in the Lord!! Even when you don't understand or disagree just throw yourself at Christ and just TRUST. He, unlike anyone in the world, ALWAYS has our best interest at heart. :)

No comments: