Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super Bowl and Other Comments

I just got home for a VERY exhausting trip to Astoria, OR to work on an 80-foot retired fishing boat that my uncle is restoring into a sea-plane carrying/God's creation exploring vessel. I got so little sleep the three nights we were there that I am barely functioning right now. (Yawn.)

Anyway, I just wanted to say how entirely disgusted I am with the Super Bowl. Just look at how many "men" freak out about it. Millions do. I wish we could transfer that excitement to a win in the battle of good vs. evil, God vs. Satan. Is it that there is no suspense since we know that the end of the "game" always is 1 billion-0, in favor of God. :)

There is so much more I could say about this but I just had to sound out my anger at this. If you are a guy, and you did NOT watch the Super Bowl (especially if you had the opportunity to) you are TRULY unique!!!!! Congratulations!!!

We need more MEN a.k.a. warriors in this world. We could never have enough soldiers in Christ's army.

(Please forgive the scatter-brainedness (yes, my spelling, I know!!) of this post. I am too tired and angry to say more. Goodnight!!!!)

No comments: