Saturday, March 19, 2005

I finally know...

what I want to be when I grow up. Well, I want to be this but God may lead me in a different direction.

I want to be an EMT (emergency medical technician).

I want to save peoples' lives and experience the thrill and challenge of riding in an ambulance. I want make a difference, with the career that I pick.

My mom says she thinks that would be a great choice for me. I think so too. The only concern I have is the math side of it but if I want it badly enough, I think I could conquer math. Besides, I can do regular and medium level math but algebra is where it gets me.

My second choice if the EMT thing doesn't work is being a PR rep. (public relations representative.) I love working with people but that side of it doesn't have the excitement of really making a difference, etc.

Of course, WHATEVER God chooses for me is what I'm going to do- no question about that.

No comments: