Friday, November 18, 2005

I have a GOOD reason this time!!

I have a good reason for not writing in two weeks. My house is kind of upside down right now because my grandmother is moving into our house, actually into my room. So I moved out, downstairs to Serena's room which is 50% of the basement so it isn't too cramped but it is odd-shaped so it seems really small now. Anyway, then I ripped up the carpet, helped put down Pergo, and painted the walls with Verity. So it has been a pretty bizarre week.
Oh yeah...I went and took the college placement test and placed in Writing 121, Math 95, and Reading 117. So overall, I did pretty well. I also filled out my admissions form and now I am ready for winter term, I just have to see an advisor and sign up for classes. Yippee! (Should I be happy? I mean I am facing a ton more schoolwork than usual...I can handle it.)
Well, I have to got to my dad's in 20 minutes so I have to go. Toodles.

No comments: