Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I have so much energy!!! (Blame the endorphins.)

I didn't have coffee, I didn't have caffiented sodas, I didn't get high on Halloween candy...okay yeah, I confess, I went to the store this morning to cash in on the only thing Halloween is good for- post-Halloween sales on candy in awesome little mini bags. I have already eaten at least six bags of peanut M&M's and numerous "twin-wrapped" Starbursts.

But don't call me the ultimate couch potato. I went to the gym and worked out for nearly 2 hours.

Speaking of the gym, I always stretch for about 20 minutes before working out and one of the stretches I do is a "killer" (cause it hurts) back bend. I am getting pretty flexible at that and have moved on to balancing on two feet and one hand or two hands and one foot which surprisingly takes a lot of core strength. But that is beside the point...

I had just complimented one of the really, really buff guys on the poundage he was doing squats with (you know, the bar that goes over their shoulders and lifts a certain amount of pounds with pulleys). He said he used to be able to lift more than that but I said it was impressive to me.

I continued stretching and did one of my back bends and when I came out of it, he said, "Now THAT is impressive." I said that girls are supposed to be flexible and guys are supposed to be buff and he agreed.

I don't know why I told you all that but I did. Wierd....Hahaha!! I am way too random sometimes.

I got some really good books on pro-life arguments today. All this studying about the wicked things women do to their babies makes me feel maternal. I want kids. Not now of course but when I get married.

Well, thanks for bearing with my ultra-randomness tonight. Hope you enjoy the quote of the month!!

No comments: