Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sicker than a dog.....

On a scale of one to 10, 10 being the greatest and one being the lowest, I am about a 4, which is better than some people and I realize that but I feel pretty icky. I have that kind of sickness that makes your sinuses swell, your throat hurt, and gives you a tiny fever to boot. Joy, joy, joy!! :)

But I am still grateful for how good I do have it. This week at work has been pretty stressful too but reasons I won't go in to but I am "a survivor" as Reba puts it so well.

Oh yeah, the allotted time for me to finish high school (four years to the day) is very very near. I need to quick get done with algebra and then-GOODBYE, HIGH SCHOOL!! I would have been done much much earlier but I was really really lazy up until now. That's sad, eh? Yeah, but I learned my lesson.

Well, I have a hot cup of Stash's Sandman tea, warm covers, and a good book waiting for me.

Good night.

No comments: