Monday, April 03, 2006

Juste signant, et hors d'encore...

I only know two people (maybe three) who can read that title, anybody else can go to an online translator like I did (not like you care THAT much), hahaha! But French is so beautiful, so I couldn't resist.

Spring term start tomorrow. Je ne attends pas avec intérêt lui beaucoup. Haha! For you un-French people, I am complaining. :) The other reason I am not looking forward to spring term is that it is math 111 and my chances of passing are slim- HOLD ON!! I need to be positive. Think happy thoughts, Liberty, happy thoughts!

I am rearranging my sister's and my bedroom. It looks so good BUT when I was shaking out the rugs, a HUGE spider jumped on me. Yes, I screamed but very delicately. (Are you laughing? Cause I sure am.) Je déteste des araignées!!! Oh, come on, even I can tell what I just said, I said I hate spiders. Simple deduction, my dear Watson! (No, I have NOT been eating sugar all morning. Haha!)

Anyway, hopefully the spider is gone now. So I am going back to work.

(Vous devriez voir comment malpropre ma pièce est en ce moment.)

No comments: