Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy Valentines' Day!!

"True Love For You"
A Poem by Me

When you're smiling,
I want to make you laugh.
When you're crying,
I want to drive the tears away.
When you're singing,
I want the world to be mute, and listen.
When you're running from life,
I want to hold your hands and stop the fear.
When you're dancing,
I want to be the music that lifts your feet.
When your arms are empty,
I want to fill them with myself.
When you think of true love,
I want you to think of me.
_________________________________________________

I wrote this on February 3rd. I wasn't writing it with anyone particular in mind, just being romantic. Maybe how I would want some guy to feel about me, and me about him. But there is no one like this for me, not yet.
Leave me a comment and tell me how you like it. If you want to read other poems I have written, go to www.christianpoetry.org and look under their poets for my name. I think I have about five or six poems there. Or you can try to find them in the archives of this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful poem.