Sunday, February 19, 2006

Knowledge in My Brain, Wind in My Hair, Sunglasses on My Face, Me on My Horse

That title sums up yesterday. It was EXHILIRATING. I went to the Design Science Association meeting in the morning instead of going snowboarding (cause it is below zero on the mt.) and went horseback riding on Ariel in the afternoon. We may not get President's Day off at the college but I got to ride Ariel on Saturday so I am happy.
The DSA meeting was so good because the speaker talked about how worldviews effect our culture. He talked about monism, biblical theism, evangelical humanism, naturalism, and I forget the last worldview but it was SO good.
Then I went riding: Becki rode on Bunny and I rode on Ariel. At the end, Ariel and I ran up and down the pasture (she goes 40 mph for her top speed but she's out of shape now.) I loved every minute of it!
This morning I slept in till 10:30 so I have a lot of homework to catch up on. Just letting you know how everything is going!

God is so good. He has given me every GOOD desire of my heart. Rightly is He to be praised.

No comments: