Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So frustrated!!!

I was just in writing class. The first half of the class was a good discussion between the teacher and one of the students. While it was good, it is writing class-we should be talking about writing! Anyway, then she gave us an article about Sally Ride, the first female astronaut in the USA, and about her efforts to encourage girls to be as good if not better than guys. It seems like my teacher has a total agenda. She is teaching the wrong class if she wants to reorganize our ethics. I had a lot to say about the article but we didn't have time today so we are going to continue discussion of the article next class. That is probably good because I was so worked up about how over dramatized the feminist movement is. Whatever. Now I am going to go to work...

Oh yeah! Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

No comments: