Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Laughing cause there's no good reason to cry....

I'm doing SO much better. That's cause all this drama that has enveloped my week involved a guy who is SUCH a gentleman and he made everything better by being there for me and being my friend. It's sad that there can't be anything else but I know that this is best and that's the best decision I can make right now....don't ask for better than my 110% best.

All's well when God is at the helm of the ship, that's what my motto is. I think this would be TEN times harder if we weren't friends but we are and I don't think that either of us would want to risk losing something as good as our honest friendship.

I am writing a sad poem called, "Nature Mourns." Sometimes, when I am sad, I can write really good poetry (at least good for me.) Sometimes, when I am sad, the saddness is too strong for me to think creatively and it all has to wait behind the curtain for act two-which is now, when that creative sadness emerges to take center stage. When I finish my poem, I will put it on my blog so keep checking for it. But remember, my poetry almost always expresses my feelings stronger than they actually are or were. Sometimes, my poems hit the nail on the head. But I think that this poem will fall in the middle-keep that in mind.

No comments: