Monday, April 11, 2005

Pachelbel's Kanon in D Major...

... is sooo beautiful. I don't care if anyone thinks that it is crazy if I only listen to Irish and classical music, that I can't stand any rock or rap, and that I think that Britney Spears, oh, Federline, and Christina Aguilera and the rest should be peacefully removed to Sweden where they can undergo a 12-step program called "First Acceptance, Then Appreciation, Finally- Adoration of All Classical Music."

But that would only happen in my dreams. Too bad.

I am really tired today. I got a cold and all that jazz. I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning to go to a Toastmasters group that has only 3 other people in it. Then since my mom has to go to a hair appointment, I have to walk home. Anyone who wants to swing by and pick me up-feel free. Call my cell for the address. Hahaha!!

Goodnight.

No comments: