Wednesday, April 06, 2005

So, oh, so, so sore!!

I could barely get out of bed this morning. It isn't that I am terribly out of shape either. (Okay, maybe a little bit...) It was that some of the muscles you use to snowboard aren't used in day-to-day life.

Anyway, someone really should remind me to wear sunscreen next time. My cheeks got burned but not as bad as they could have if I hadn't been wearing foundation. Also, wierdest of all was that my EYES got sunburned. They are red today but not painful.

I went to lap swim to try and work out the kinks and that helped- a little. After I swam for 30 minutes or so I went and sat in the hot tub but 10 minutes and it would have been the most beneficial but I got too hot in there.

Either way- I would definitely go through all this again for the rush of snowboarding. My one regret is not boarding for longer. :)

No comments: