Saturday, March 11, 2006

I shouldn't be sad....

I got to go snowboarding today with two of my best friends. I barely fell at all and that was only when I was showing off for the guys-every single time I showed off, I fell. It was terrible-terribly funny!! Pride goes before a fall after all.

I shouldn't be sad at all right now but I am because I want to make one of my best friends happy cause I don't think he is happy right now, and I can't. I think he is putting on a brave face. Why is it innate in guys to put up brave faces ALL the time? Why do they ALWAYS have to be the strong ones? I wish that guys, this one in particular, knew that the girls/women who love them, are there for them and are just waiting for an opportunity to comfort them in return for all the many times that we cry on the guys' shoulders. Isn't that what women do best-comfort? Isn't that part of what God made us for? To comfort and encourage? Goodness knows that other women are always coming to us, in need of a shoulder to cry on or just to talk to but the guys never do.... I think they think they are fooling everyone into thinking they are okay when they put up a brave face, but the people who care for them deeply can see right through it so it isn't like they are protecting/fooling us. So that's why I am sad-cause I am helpless to do anything but let him know I'm there for him....

Well, I have a mid-term to get a jump on for American Government. Goodnight....Oh yeah, this is my 100th post!! Yay me!!! :)

No comments: