Monday, March 13, 2006

:( *tears

I just found a walnut-sized tumor on my beloved dog, Sheera. I'm not kidding about the beloved part. I am extremely attached to her. I knew that she would probably have to get put down when her hips made her unable to walk (she has square-in-circle hip joints, so they won't last her too long,) but I never expected it this soon. I'm not crying yet cause maybe everything is okay and it's not malignant but it totally put a wet blanket on everything.

Why is Sheera so special to me? She just is. Also, she will sing, like a wolf, to me for a long time and she won't sing for anyone else in the house. (I am teaching her bass and soprano but she doesn't get it yet.) It's fitting cause her name is Hebrew for song. She loves me more than anyone else in the family, except for maybe Mom because Mom is usually the one who feeds her. I know she is just a dog but she is very special. I don't think I have to explain this cause if you have a dog, you'll know exactly what I am talking about.... :(

I'll tell you what's up as soon as we know more. I'm going to take her to the doctor tomorrow, hopefully.

No comments: