Monday, March 06, 2006

SUCH a Monday!!

"Lost" my cell phone (I left it at home), had a stumper of a math mid-term, got complained to about another teacher by two swim lesson moms, and got signed up by someone at the pool to work four spring break shifts (which I'm NOT gonna do-yes, I'll tell my boss, but WHO would do that???)

Stupid Mondays.

Anyway, tomorrow is Tuesday which holds promise for being a good day except that I hate teaching so many swim lessons in the afternoon cause I get so cold that I hurt. My lips turn blue too. It's kind of funny cause whenever I look up in the stands, most of the moms smile sympathetically down at me cause it's pretty obvious how cold I get, cause I hug myself and rub my arms and legs and my teeth chatter. WHY do I get so cold? The girl who teaches with me is smaller than me and she doesn't get cold till the last lesson. Why is that?

Thursdays are usually my worst day ever. Maybe cause it is near the end of the week and I'm starting to get exhausted. But also cause this guy is at the pool and he is such a pervert/jerk. I totally don't mean this but I need a boyfriend just to beat this guy up and get him to leave me alone.

On the other hand, God has been really helping me to grow this past week and a half. I've been reading my Bible a whole lot more each day and today I read "The Vanishing Proofs of Evolution," during my lunch break. I'm so grateful for His grace and even more for His mercy to me. I know I don't deserve anything that He has given me. I just need to remember that when I start to get depressed or full of myself....we all do. Oh what a holy, mighty God we serve!!

No comments: