Friday, March 10, 2006

Two new poems and NO MATH!!

I'm so happy-I don't have any math class today. So I'm sitting in the library, updating my blog, and hanging out with one of my best friends and all my good buddies from math class. I think that we don't have math since it is snowy and icy outside (or was) so my math teacher couldn't make it to class.

I wrote two new poems in the last month. Remember that poem I was telling you about, "Nature Mourns?" Well, it isn't finished but I'm gonna go ahead and put what I have up so you can read it, but not critically.

My other poem is called, "Gaza Strip." It's from the eyes of a young Palestinian. If you don't know about the Gaza Strip, it is a small parcel of land 3 miles long with the Mediterranean on one side. Many Palestinians are forced to live here by Israel, as Israel continues to try to take Palestine for itself.

No comments: