Thursday, March 09, 2006

Wow. This week has been.....no comment.

If I rated my week on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best ever, it would be a 2. I haven't been getting sleep at night but you know what!!!-I am SO done complaining about how hard my life is cause on the BIG scale of things- it is really, really easy!!!

I just got done playing volleyball for 1.5 hours and that was so much fun. It is a really good stress reliever. Swim lessons weren't too bad today-maybe cause I know we only have two left (yay!!!) and cause the water was warmer. And I found out I'm getting a good grade in math (a solid B) so I'm pretty happy 'bout that.

Now, I just have to get through Friday (American Government, then Math 95). Hopefully I'm going snowboarding on Saturday. (Did I mention that is has been SNOWING all day??? It isn't sticking but it's been snowing like crazy!!)

I have been reading in Romans (chapters 3, 4, and 5) the past couple days and they are SO good. I'll try to copy down some of the verses on here because they are so comforting and encouraging to me so they should help you.

Goodnight and sweet dreams......

No comments: