Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Update

I am doing better. It isn't cause of sleep though. I went to bed at like 11 p.m. last night but couldn't get to sleep for FOREVER and usually I am out like a light-just ask my sister. Then I had nightmares about a super good friend of mine that I had just been talking to and I woke up a bunch of times. My sister got up at 4 a.m. to use the rest room or something cause she woke me up. Now I am up again to finish writing my memo for my Am. Gov. class. I SO cannot wait for this term to be over. Then I don't have to lifeguard lap swim-at least hopefully not- and not have crazy homework EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I am taking one class next term- Math 111. But it shouldn't be too bad because that will be my only class to worry about the homework for.

Well, keep praying for me and know I am praying for you, friends. Keep the faith!!!!!

No comments: