Monday, March 20, 2006

One down, two more to go!!

I just finished my math final and with the exception of one problem, I am pretty confident about how it went. Thank You, Lord!!!

I think it probably helped that I went to the pool and got a double shot caffiene, triple shot syrup large coffee. Hahahaha!! I am still feeling the effects of that.

I am pretty nervous about my other two finals. I have to write an essay for American Government and give a ten-minute presentation on abortion on Wednesday morning. I'm not too worried about the writing final because we are only giving a two-minute speech. The only thing I am concerned about it what to use as a visual aid. We are supposed to have a transparency for the projector but what on earth am I supposed to put on it? Well, I'll have to think of something brilliant before 8:30 tomorrow morning.

No comments: